In Deerfield Beach there are over 60 different plans available on the marketplace. It can be difficult to sort through all these plans and find the best one for your needs and your budget.
At Florida Health Agency, we can guide you through the Health Insurance Exchange, determine if you qualify for a subsidy, and enroll you in a plan without all the hassle.
Things to know:
1. A policy costs the same whether you purchase it directly through the company, through an exchange, or through an independent agent.
2. The biggest advantage to using an experienced agent is that you can choose from many different plans rather than just one and get the expert advice you need for each.
3. If you have any problems just call us and we will help you! You won’t have to deal with it by yourself or sit on the phone for hours waiting for help at the call center.
With so many health plans to choose from, we can help you:
– Figure out if you qualify for a premium tax credit
– Narrow down the type of coverage you need
– Select deductible and copay/coinsurance levels that will benefit you most
– Determine a monthly premium that works with your budget
Florida Health Agency is an independent agency, not associated with one particular insurance provider. We will advise you on whatever plan(s) best suit your needs.
Contact Us at (954) 866-7579 for a free consultation
Newest Articles on our Blog
Medicare and social security changes for 2022 with specific Part A and Part B information, plus 2022 open enrollment dates for Medicare.
Hospitals are important institutions that should strive to deliver high quality, reliable and low cost healthcare services. There are many characteristics that define what good healthcare constitutes. For instance, hospitals should have enough resources and staff on...
A Special Open Enrollment season is happening now. Here are answers to some common enrollment and subsidies questions. Open Enrollment is now!If you like wasting money, go ahead and skip this year’s Obamacare special open enrollment period. The carriers this year for...
Get Your Free Copy of the “Ultimate Medicare Quick Reference Guide” from Florida Medicare Agency!
This guide helps you learn about the different parts of the Medicare program, including Medicare Part A and Part B (together, they are often called “Original Medicare”), Part C (often called “Medicare Advantage”) and Part D (the part of Medicare that covers your prescription medications).
This website and its contents are for informational purposes only. Nothing on the website should ever be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your medical provider regarding diagnosis or treatment for a health condition, including decisions about the correct medication for your condition, as well as prior to undertaking any specific exercise or dietary routine.
Florida Health Agency is a licensed health insurance agency certified to sell Medicare products.
Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.